No products in the basket.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with MAYFAIR STYLES you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. MAYFAIR STYLES retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and MAYFAIR STYLES reserves the right to close your MAYFAIR STYLES account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be MAYFAIR STYLES or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party MAYFAIR STYLES is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
- Our Contract
- a) When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
2) Pricing and Availability
- a) Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- b) The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- a) Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
4) Discount Codes
Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These T&Cs relate to all MAYFAIR STYLES promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- a) Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code can’t be used after an order has been placed.
- b) Maximum pre-discount spend limit of £500 applies per order.
- c) If the promotional code has expired, then you shouldn’t try to use it. Also you can’t swap your promotional code for cash.
- d) If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own MAYFAIR STYLES account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- e) You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- f) Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- g) Brand or product category exclusions may also apply. We will let you know if the promotional code can’t be used against certain brands or product categories in your basket before you complete your purchase.
- h) Maximum 20% off beauty products (as listed in the Beauty category of the Website), regardless of the discount amount specified for the wider product range on the Website.
- i) Don’t use a promotional code to buy discounted products from MAYFAIR STYLES, and then sell them on for a higher price to make yourself a bit of extra money.
- j) If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, then we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
5) Gift Vouchers
- a) Once a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s MAYFAIR STYLES account, the gift voucher becomes their property.
- b) After a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s account, we reserve the right to refuse to discuss the gift voucher further, with the individual who initially purchased it.
- c) Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months, and you don’t have to spend them all at once.
Please do not proceed with any orders if you are not satisfies with the above Terms and Conditions.